Are we really achieving enough when it comes to customer segmentation?
According to Forrester: “49% of professionals surveyed indicated that their segmentation models were more than two years old” – which suggests we can do much, much better.
The new and ambitious digital world is creating a mass of consumer data that potentially holds the key to understanding your customers, but turning this insight into action poses many challenges.
This white paper will explore the following:
- The limitation of existing segmentation models
- How to move segmentation into the digital era
- How natural segmentation helps you make sense of data in new and powerful ways
- How to successfully transition to a fully personalised world through a deeper understanding of consumer’s interests, intent and affinities
- How to create a need-focused model that remains current and up to date
To receive a copy of the white paper, please email us at email@example.com